Many people struggle with the decision to leave a relationship. We can help.
Many people struggle with the decision to leave a relationship that is no longer loving or stay, try to work things out, and hope for the best. There is no absolute formula for making this decision, but several methods are often helpful:
- Discernment Counseling – if you are not sure if you want to stay or leave the relationship
- Individual Counseling Focused on the Relationship – if your partner is not willing to join you, but you want to explore options you can try on your own
- Traditional Couples Counseling – if both you and your partner are highly invested in making the relationship work
- Making the Decision – A workbook that can help you gain clarity about your decision
- Self-help materials – can often be a place to start making changes